Re: [AMBER] modified residues

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:27:48 +0200

Lara,

I would use the same approach for generating a ff for "P-TYR" & "S-TYR"...
    i. e.:
    R-OH + Me-P/S -> R-O-"P/S"
    (Tyr)

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-90/

You need to read
  See the tutorials at http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial

I can send you the web links of the last version of R.E.D. Server Dev.
and tutorial... Will be open soon.

regards, Francois