Re: [AMBER] modified residues

From: Lara rajam <lara.4884.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 02:03:43 -0400

Thank you for the e mail

I checked P - TYR is in amber parameter data base .

I am interested to know about the S - TYR ,

how to proceed with this case ,

since i got a note from earlier mail that i should not use the gaff for
protein or DNA .

so if one need to derive optimized geomentary QM is must or i can use the
RESP server

i am not clear . explain me more about building the library of these kind
of amino acids