Re: [AMBER] AMBER minimization problem

From: Valentina Romano <valentina.romano.unibas.ch>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:22:29 +0000

Hi

When i say 'the ligand lost its planarity' i mean that the molecule which is a planar aromatic molecule is not planar anymore after the minimization and this is strange.

I'll try to minimaze the ligand itself without the protein and see what appends.

Thank you for the suggestion.
Valentina
Valentina Romano | PhD Student | Biozentrum, University of Basel & SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Klingelbergstrasse 61 | CH-4056 Basel |