Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI hangs

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 19:37:53 -0300

Thank you very much. Indeed the protein topology includes a water molecule. In fact, This water molecule appears to be conserved and I’m trying to investigate its effect on ligand binding.

I’m pretty sure that all bug fixes were applied. However, I shall recompile tomorrow and I’ll let you know.

Regards

George