Re: [AMBER] Currently only GPU version 1.3 and 2.x are supported

From: Ashutosh Shandilya <izerokelvin.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:03:20 +0530

I used following commands

[root.coe1 amber12]# ./update_amber --proxy=proxy61.iitd.ernet.in
--proxy-user=cyz**8414
[root.coe1 amber12]# ./configure
Checking for updates...
Checking for available patches online. This may take a few seconds...
Proxy Password:
NoInternetAccess: Cannot connect to http://ambermd.org
Check for updates failed

Its an authenticated proxy and requires username and password. But it seems
to have some problem in connecting.

We further moved without proxy with a different connection and its working
fine now.

Thanks

Ashutosh Shandilya