Re: [AMBER] R.E.D. server updating

From: <psu4.uic.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:20:39 -0600

Hi Francois,

   Thanks! Greatly appreciate! We have submitted jobs already.

    Henry

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:51 PM, FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org> wrote:

> Dear Henry,
>
> > It looks to me that R.E.D. server is currently under an exciting
> python
> > updating. Wonder if there is any access to the old R.E.D. server at
> this
> > moment? Or we have to wait until Nov 15, 2013? Thanks.
>
> We had to update the database behind R.E.D. Server & R.E.D. Server
> Development today; sorry for that. This is done by now, and R.E.D.
> Server/Ante_R.E.D. 2.0 & R.E.D. IV (perl) are now again available at
> http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/.
>
> R.E.D. Server Development interfaces R.E.D. Python, and is ready to be
> used; it is just hidden for now & we are just performing a last series
> of tests...
>
> regards, Francois

Pin-Chih Su (Henry Su)
Ph.D. canditate
Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (MC 870)
College of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago
900 South Ashland Avenue, Room 1052
Chicago, IL 60607-7173
office      312-996-5388
fax         312-413-9303