Re: [AMBER] R.E.D. server updating

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 23:51:47 +0100

Dear Henry,

> It looks to me that R.E.D. server is currently under an exciting python
> updating. Wonder if there is any access to the old R.E.D. server at this
> moment? Or we have to wait until Nov 15, 2013? Thanks.

We had to update the database behind R.E.D. Server & R.E.D. Server
Development today; sorry for that. This is done by now, and R.E.D.
Server/Ante_R.E.D. 2.0 & R.E.D. IV (perl) are now again available at
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/.

R.E.D. Server Development interfaces R.E.D. Python, and is ready to be
used; it is just hidden for now & we are just performing a last series
of tests...

regards, Francois