Re: [AMBER] error while executing sander.MPI

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:30:55 -0700

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 5:52 AM, <sunita.tifrh.res.in> wrote:
> But now we are having problem while executing sander.MPI. It is given
> following error message.
>

> PML ob1 cannot be selected
> No available pml components were found!
>
> This means that there are no components of this type installed on your
> system or all the components reported that they could not be used.

This is a problem with your MPI setup, not with sander.

> This is a fatal error; your MPI process is likely to abort. Check the
> output of the "ompi_info" command and ensure that components of this

This appears to be an OpenMPI-related output message, but you say you
are using mpich2. Make sure you have your system set up to use your
mpich2 installation (i.e. your PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH both contain
your mpich2 bin and lib directories respectively).

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD