[AMBER] MM-GBSA igb=2 or igb=5? [Ref: Exploring Protein Native States and Large-Scale Conformational Changes With a Modified Generalized Born Model]

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:16:46 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to use MM/GBSA to calculate the decomposition energy for a protein-DNA complex.
After reading Prof. Case's article [Exploring Protein Native States and Large-ScaleConformational Changes With a Modified Generalized Born Model], I decided to use Onufriev's GB model. However, it is not clear to me the differences between igb=2 or igb=5.
Would you mind to give us some more guidance?
Best regards & many thanks,
CatherinePS. Thanks Prof. Case! (for my recent questions)