Re: [AMBER] QM/MM using Gaussian03 as External

From: Andreas Goetz <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:58:19 -0700

Hi Alfredo,

According to the Gaussian03 manual, the file fort.7 should be written if the input file contains "Punch=Derivatives" in the route section (which is the case for input generated by the QM/MM interface in sander). I am almost sure this was tested at some point but do not have access to Gaussian03 to verify.

All the best,
Andy

--
Dr. Andreas W. Goetz