[AMBER] QM/MM using Gaussian03 as External

From: Alfredo Quevedo <alfredoq.fcq.unc.edu.ar>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:07:41 -0300

Good morning: I am trying to run a test QM/MM simulation using
Gaussian03 as external software. The simulation does not finishes
because the file fort.7 is not being created. Searching in the amber
archive I found the following related thread:

http://archive.ambermd.org/201205/0437.html

in which the same problem was reported. The reported solution was to use
Gaussian09 instead of Gaussian03.
My question is: has anyone succeded in running QM/MM simulations using
Gaussian03?. In that case, how may the problem related to fort.7 file
be fixed?

Thank you very much in advance for the help,

kind regards

Alfredo