[AMBER] GAFF atom type for CO

From: Krisztina Feher <feher_krisztina.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:16:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I would like to assign GAFF atom types to diamino-pimelic acid (DAP) with Antechamber (see attahced pdb file), but the carbonyl carbons both on the backbone and on the sidechain as assigned &quot;c2&quot; atom types instead of &quot;c&quot;. I embedded DAP in a tripeptide to derive the atom types and tried both sqm from version 12 and divcon from version 9, with sqm being worse (assigned &quot;c1&quot;). I tried &quot;-j 5&quot; option and used -nc 1 for the charge. Is there any way to force an atom type or what is it dependent on?

Thanks a lot!
Krisztina