[AMBER] Question for AMBER input files (inpcrd file)

From: 陶晓芳 <xftao.home.ipe.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:00:07 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear AMBER,
The attached compressed file in the earlier email do not contain file : 45000PE.inpcrd, for the restriction of the email size.

I am very sorry for this, because it may bring some trouble to you.

I have sent another email with the subject "Question for AMBER input files (More Information)" having the attached file:45000.inpcrd, but that email awaits moderator approval for the restriction of the email size.

Please refer to that email for file 45000.inpcrd. I am very sorry to bring trouble to you.

--
Best regards!

Xiaofang Tao