Re: [AMBER] ambertools13 fails to update

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:59:40 -0400

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Jonathan Gough
<jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>wrote:

> no changes. I actually untarred amber12 and ambertools12 and started from
> scratch. then i tried to do the update to ambertools13.
>
> I had some sort of error regarding bugfix16 that I couldn't figure out so I
> started from scratch.

Hmm... I can't reproduce this behavior. A simple solution is to just
download the AmberTools13.tar.bz2 file and untar that alongside
Amber12.tar.bz2.

This is the way upgrades were traditionally handled. While this is the
slower route, it will give you exactly the same code.

Good luck,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate