[AMBER] VMD shows an atom stretched waaaay out

From: Jonathan Gough <jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:50:10 -0400

Dear peoples,

I took a pdb, cleaned it up. loaded it into leap, saved a pdb, saved the
inpcrd and prmtop files.

When I load the pdb, everything is fine. when I lod the inpcrd and prmtop,
it looks like a single Nitrogen is stretched out into infinity...

I can't seem to figure out what the deal is. obviously (maybe) attempting
minimization or heating or anything else makes a huge mess.

Does anyone have any insight as to where I am making the mistake?

I can provide lots more details if it's not an obvious error.

Thank,
Jonathan