[AMBER] parameters for single amino acid MD

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:49:47 +0800 (CST)

 Dear Amber users,

I am using amber  to simulate the interactions between an amino acid (GLY or SER) and the protein. In pH=7, this amino acid should be neautral, with a positively charged N-termini and a negatively charged C-termini. When I load my complex to leap, it comlains. And I cannot obtain the prmtop and inpcrd files.

Now, I can use antechamber to produce the parameters, and it works well. Nevertheless, I want to know weather we can do this directly using leap by chaning the names of the input file ?

I have searched the email list in the past. Unfortunately, no answer can help me solve my problem.

Thanks for your help !

Rilei Yu