Re: [AMBER] aMD simulations in amber12

From: Soumya Lipsa Rath <soumyalipsabt.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:58:18 +0530

Hi,

I also don't think aMD would be applicable for your kind of study.
Considering it was initially disordered, with time you observe the
formation of some secondary structures in normal MD.. but then again, you
are increasing the system's energy, I feel it is definitely going to affect
the folding landscape. If at all the boosting is essential for your study,
after aMD, you should run normal MD simulation for some more time and
observe the folding behavior.

HTH,

Soumya