Re: [AMBER] aMD simulations in amber12

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 00:20:08 +0800

Hi Drs. Walker and Carlos,

Thanks for your suggestions. As correctly pointed out, I have merged two
issues. One is the convergence criteria and secondly I am looking at
protein folding. I am not aware of any papers on use of aMD for disordered
proteins however, my peptide is similar to the system reported by Hamelberg
group (proline rich peptide- *Journal of the American Chemical Society*,
127, 1969-1974 and Biochemistry, 2011, 50 (44), pp 9605–9615).

Prof. Walker: I am applying boost to the whole potential with an extra
boost to the torsions (iamd=3). Do you reconn I should switch to iamd=1?

Many thanks,
Neha