Re: [AMBER] Problem with order parameter calculation in PTRAJ

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 11:18:33 +0530

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your valuable reply. I have used 2500 frames for the
calculation. I have attached the ptraj input/output files for your
reference. BYW, I couldn't get what you mean by - ' what does the
underlying trajectory look like? '. I am using Amber 9.0 for the simulation
and AmberTools-12 for analysis.

Once again thanking you for the reply.

Regards
Anu