Re: [AMBER] cudaMemcpyToSymbol

From: Lars Skjærven <lars.skjarven.biomed.uib.no>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:09:09 +0100

Hi Ross, Thanks for quick answer. All the bugfixes was installed and I
double checked the version information before posting to the mailing list
(and that the patches were actually applied). In the mean time the system
administrators did some updates on the cuda installtion, and I re-compiled
from scratch again. Seems to work fine now, so I'm not completely sure what
caused the error.
Thanks again,
Lars