Re: [AMBER] Generating ".prmtop" and ".inpcrd" from a .pdb file

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:59:32 +0100

Dear Jonathan,

To generate a prmtop/prmcrd file from a PDB file for a new molecule
you need to generate a FF library. You might be interested in using
R.E.D. Server at http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/; R.E.D. Server
provides to the user the hardware and software required to generate FF
libraries; then this FF library is loaded in the LEaP program to
generate the prmtop/prmcrd files;
See the global principle at:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#1

regards, Francois