Re: [AMBER] KCl crystals with Dang parameters ?

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:24:39 +0100

Hi Dan,

Thanks ... Sorry .. Of course, I should have mentioned this and not
write very brief emails ..
Of course I am aware of Tom's parameters, I spoke with Tom and others
and we also read several studies about different sets of parameters ..

After all conversations and reading we decided that Dang parameters
might be the most suitable for protein-DNA simulations.

However, now we see salt crystals also with these parameters although it
was reported that they do not form. I just wanted to hear if somebody
experienced similar issues despite what is documented about these
parameters ...

Best
Vlad