Re: [AMBER] Problem compatibility pdb in tleap

From: Stefan Knippenberg <Stefan.Knippenberg.umons.ac.be>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:32:43 +0000

Hi everybody,

>From your answers, I understood I should have loaded a mol2 file - thanks for the suggestion (loadmol2 mol.mol2).
But still, it does not work and the problem in tleap ("Created a new atom named: C165 within residue: .R<0 1>") is the same...

The pdb I spoke about below was created using ptraj. I do not understand how I can use ambpdb to take frame 942 from the .mdcrd file.

Any further ideas? With (small) molecules, I would try antechamber, but I cannot use it here (DNA+nonstandard molecule)...

Thanks for any help!

Bye,

Stefan