Re: [AMBER] KCl crystals with Dang parameters ?

From: InSuk Joung <i.joung.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:25:29 +0900

Regarding the solubility, the following paper discusses the topic.

.article{aragones2012solubility,
  title={Solubility of NaCl in water by molecular simulation revisited},
  author={Aragones, JL and Sanz, E. and Vega, C.},
  journal={The Journal of Chemical Physics},
  volume={136},
  pages={244508},
  year={2012}
}