Re: [AMBER] xlead

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:57:03 -0500

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:40 AM, Antonio Entrena Guadix <aentrena.ugr.es>wrote:

> Dear Dr. Case
>

> I really have a problem with Xleap. The program does not work. Whe I
> try to load a molecule using the mouse, it does not wok. I have sent a
> message including a video in which the problem could be observed.
> Nevertheless, I have received the following response:

Again, this does not indicate that xleap does not work. xleap and tleap
are exactly the same with one major difference -- xleap has an "edit"
command that will open up a window allowing you to visualize and manipulate
any UNIT you want.

Please go through this tutorial:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial1/ and see if xleap works for
you the way it is presented in the tutorial.

Even though xleap is a GUI version of leap, you still must enter the same
commands into the only xleap window that has appeared when you started
xleap -- there is no point-and-click way to navigate through menus to load
structures or force field files...

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida