Re: [AMBER] bad atom type: f

From: Date, Mihir <Mihir.Date.STJUDE.ORG>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:06:03 -0600

Thanks,
I did replace readmd.F90 with new readmd.F90 (having F atom radius) and rebuild Amber 12 again. ( while configuring it, I let Amber12 update patches though. Would it hurt?)
I can run GB calculation without problem but PB crashes for MMPBSA.py.MPI.
Also I still can't run decomposition per residue calculations.
Attached are out put files.
One is the output of PB (mmpbsa_py.clean.out) and core dump (mmpbsa_py.stacktrace.out) when it crashed. It did created _MMPBSA_* files though and core.*

Another is output of decomposition calculation (decomp.clean.out).

Any help/suggestions are highly appreciated.
Regards,

Mihir