[AMBER] Query regarding GB calculation on a protein with FE using MMPBSA.py

From: Prajwal Nandekar <prajwal.pharm07.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 19:52:48 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

I have tried to run MM-GBSA calculations on CYP450 protein containing HEME
using Python script (MMPBSA.py).
I come-up with error message;
Beginning GB calculations with sander...
 calculating complex contribution...
bad atom type: FE
Error: sander error during GB calculations!
NOTE: All files have been retained for debugging purposes. Type MMPBSA.py
--clean to erase these files.

I am using Amber Tools1.5 with Amber11.
I have tried to solve the error as mentioned in previous archives.
http://archive.ambermd.org/201003/0002.html
http://archive.ambermd.org/201201/0129.html
http://archive.ambermd.org/201201/0131.html

I have made necessary changes in files "*$AMBERHOME/src/sander/mdread.f"* and
 "*mm_pbsa_calceneent.pm" *(added ionic radii for FE atom)*.*
Then I re-compiled Amber11 completely.
But still I am facing same problem of Bad atom type FE.
If anybody solved this problem for CYP450 system then please suggest me
what to do?

--
*Thanks and Regards,