Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA problems with Fe and Zn

From: mattia <mori.dott.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:00:56 +0100

Hi,
You should insert Zinc parameters into the mm_pbsa_calceneent.pm file
that is in the $AMBERHOME/src/mm_pbsa/ directory.
If I don't remember bad you should only insert wdv radius and solvation
of Zinc ion.
Then you have, however, to recompile the mm_pbsa module (or maybe the
whole AMBER).

Before to do that you could try with the new MM_PBSA.py. I don't know
how it works with Zinc, maybe it is more "user friendly" than the old
MM_PBSA perl script.

Regards

Mattia