[AMBER] Error with TIP4P

From: Chandrasekaran, Suryanarayanan <s.chandrasekaran.jacobs-university.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 14:18:25 +0000

hi admin,

I was trying to make comparison between FF Charm and AMber so i built a TIP4P box in charmm and gave the PDB file as input to leap and made it recognize the atoms and while writing the .prmtop and .inpcrd file i am getting warning

1-4: angle 9854 9855 duplicates bond ('triangular' bond) or angle ('square' bond)

Building improper torsion parameters.
 total 24 improper torsions applied
Building H-Bond parameters.
Not Marking per-residue atom chain types.
Marking per-residue atom chain types.
  (Residues lacking connect0/connect1 -
   these don't have chain types marked:

    res total affected

what is the problem?
When i run the simulation in namd I got a warning:

Warning: Encounter 10-12 H-bond term
Warning: CORRECTION OF ZERO MASS ATOMS TURNED OFF BECAUSE LONE PAIRS ARE USED
Warning: Found 2429 H-H bonds.
ERROR
ERROR
ERROR