Re: [AMBER] ptraj clustering problem (segmentation fault)

From: <adarm.nencki.gov.pl>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:21:33 +0100

Hi Dan,

Thanks very much for your prompt answer. I tried it as you suggested. The
clustering in cpptraj goes well - there is no segfault as with ptraj.
However, as far as I know, clustering with ptraj is preferred as ptraj
offers more options and a branch of methods that are not yet available in
cpptraj. Therefore, your possible help with ptraj would be very
appreciated.

Best wishes,
Adam Jarmula