[AMBER] LMOD issues in Amber 12

From: Sarah Edwards <sarah.sarahjedwards.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:05:39 -0600

Hello All,
I am currently trying to run low mode MD (LMOD) using Amber 12 using a
protocol I developed using Amber 10 and have run into the following error:
 SANDER BOMB in subroutine Routine: map_coords (ew_force.f)
Furthermore, the each cycle of LMOD minimization completes in three steps,
as opposed to the 40-70 steps that the same structure takes in Amber 10,
indicating that Amber 12 is doing something fundamentally different as I
tested my protocol in both Amber 10 and Amber 12 on the _exact_ same
structure. I have tried decreasing the number of steps to 50 and the
energy window to 0 and still get the same error.
Below is my lmod.in file, and any suggestions as to how to get LMOD to work
in Amber 12 would be greatly apperciated.
Thanks!
~Sarah

for lyA-p lyT 10-mer: initial minimization prior to MD
 &cntrl
   cut = 99.0,
   ntx = 1,
   irest = 0,
   ipol = 0,
   ntb = 0,
   igb = 0,
   imin = 1,
   maxcyc = 5000,
   ntmin = 4,
   drms = 0.2,
   ntpr = 1,
/
 &lmod
   conflib_size = 20,
   number_lmod_iterations = 2,
   total_low_modes = 10,
   explored_low_modes = 3,

   number_free_rotrans_modes = 6,
   energy_window = 50.0,
   lmod_minimize_grms = 0.1,

   arnoldi_dimension = 0,
   matrix_vector_product_method = 'forward',
   frequency_eigenvector_recalc = 6,

   lmod_restart_frequency = 6,
   restart_pool_size = 3,

   number_lmod_moves = 0,
   lmod_step_size_max = 5.0,
   lmod_step_size_min = 2.0,
   lmod_relax_grms = 1.0,

   Monte_Carlo_method = 'Metropolis',
   rtemperature = 1.5,

   number_ligands = 0,

   conflib_filename = 'vancomycin_lmod_conflib',
   lmod_trajectory_filename = 'vancomycin_lmod_trajectory',
   lmod_job_title = 'vancomycin lmod test job',

   lmod_verbosity = 2,

   random_seed = 314159,

   lbfgs_memory_depth = 3,
   xmin_method = 'LBFGS',