[AMBER] calculation of protein-DNA complex structure

From: ¶¡Åô·É <pengfeiding.pku.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:18:23 +0800 (CST)

Dear Sir,

    Currently, I am using AMBER to solve one protein-DNA complex. I have got the protein structure in complex form by solution NMR, and the DNA has crystal structure. Inter molecular NOE can be used to calculate the complex structure. As there is no tutorial about simulation of protein-DNA complex, I wonder how to perform MD for the system of two separated structures with experimental data?

Thanks.
Samuel

--
Pengfei Ding
Beijing Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Center