Re: [AMBER] RESP charge derivation

From: shomesankar bhunia <rightclickatrighttime.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 01:46:15 +0530

Hii
Dear Francois, problem again,i have my gamess installed in
home/administrator not in usr /local so when i am setting path through
home/administrator i am getting the same problem. when i am trying to
install it in usr/local permission is denied. can u help me out plz. i will
be thankful if u plz tell me how to update LD_LIBRARY_PATH to find
required library. hope u help me. thanks in advance.