Re: [AMBER] RESP charge derivation

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 07:56:20 +0200

Dear Shomesankar Bhunian,

- For installing the R.E.D. tools under linux:
  See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/RED-II.pdf

- To change the shell of your account see 'chsh' at:
http://linux.die.net/man/1/chsh

or edit /etc/passwd using vi, gedit...
You search a line that starts by your login such as:
fyd:x:500:500:fyd:/home/fyd:/bin/tcsh
                                ^^^^
                to be modified: bash -> tcsh

- then you logout and re-login in your account

- then you do: echo $SHELL

                echo $PATH

- more $HOME/.cshrc

what do you get?