Re: [AMBER] TI run energy does not conserve

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:14:34 -0400

This is expected behavior. Pressure, volume, and density are only reported
when barostatting is used. Likewise SCF energy is only reported when a
QM/MM calculation is requested. The same goes for DV/DL which is only
reported when a coupling of Hamiltonians is invoked using the TI code (you
could also do this manually in the prmtop, but then DV/DL is not reported).

I don't see anything obviously wrong with your simulations. What exactly is
it that you are concerned about?