Re: [AMBER] TI with softcore at lambda=0 or 1?

From: Liu Denis <cndenis.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 23:01:33 +0800

Dear Prof. case:
     Thank you for your reply!
     Is the vdW-radii and solvated charges defined in prmtop file? If
so, there should not be change outside the scmask. In fact, I did a
null transform, namely use the identical prmtop and inpcrd file for
both V0 and V1, steep slope was still seen at the two end of the
curve.
    I attached my prmtop, input, part of output file at lambda=0.01
after 1ns production run of the null transform in the email. Could you
help me to find out what
is wrong in it?
  Thank you.

0.01 37.10
0.05 13.47
0.10 -1.23
0.15 -7.53
0.20 -11.12
0.25 -12.42
0.30 -12.45
0.35 -10.70
0.40 -8.23
0.45 -4.52
0.50 0.00
0.55 4.66
0.60 8.41
0.65 10.70
0.70 12.05
0.75 12.37
0.80 11.11
0.85 7.79
0.90 0.80
0.95 -13.16
0.99 -37.61

Best Regards!
                  Denis

--
Fingerprint: C292 D888 D713 4D13 57F0  C07D 16F3 10C9 488C 9571