Re: [AMBER] TI calculation Amber 12

From: Anna Bauß <anna.bauss.physchem.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:53:54 +0200

Hey Tom,

we checked the tests you mentioned and it seems that they all pass. I
attached the log-file of the amber parallel tests to this mail. As the
tests seem to be all good, a new compilation of amber and MPI shouldn't
be needed, right?

I have to excuse for a missunderstanding: We WANT to do the calculation
on a single machine, but it DOESN'T WORK, so the answer should have been
NO to this question.