Re: [AMBER] Solvent box specification for sander

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:17:30 -0400

Brandon,

Yes. The information you want can be found here:
http://ambermd.org/formats.html#restart

Regards,
Brian

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Brandon Sim <simpavid.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am attempting to use sander for minimization of structures, but the
> following error occurs:
>
> getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
> | INFO: Old style inpcrd file read
> | peek_ewald_inpcrd: Box info not found in inpcrd
>
> I am wondering if there is a way to manually add this information to the
> end of the inpcrd file if I know the dimensions of my solvent box. I ask if
> there is a manual solution because I did not use leap to add solvent;
> instead, I used the MMTSB toolset.
>
> Thanks,
> Brandon

================================ Current Address =======================
 Brian Radak                                             :     BioMaPS
Institute for Quantitative Biology
 PhD candidate - York Research Group       :     Rutgers, The State
University of New Jersey
 University of Minnesota - Twin Cities         :     Center for Integrative
Proteomics Room 308
 Graduate Program in Chemical Physics     :     174 Frelinghuysen Road,
 Department of Chemistry                          :     Piscataway, NJ
08854-8066
 radak004.umn.edu                                 :
radakb.biomaps.rutgers.edu