Re: [AMBER] TI calculation Amber 12

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:12:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

yes, the tests look fine to me. As long as you run the actual calculation
with exactly the same executables as TESTsander and DO_PARALLEL, this
should be fine.

> I have to excuse for a missunderstanding: We WANT to do the calculation
> on a single machine, but it DOESN'T WORK, so the answer should have been
> NO to this question.

ok, then try one more thing:

run the TI calculation but use the same input, rst and prmtop for both V0
and V1. This has to run (and should give you a DVDL of zero) or I would be
very puzzled. From that, start changing prmtop, rst, input etc step by
step to see which one makes it fail...

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher
formerly at the