Re: [AMBER] up coming workshop?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:37:01 -0700

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the interest.

This workshop should not actually be advertised yet. We are still in the
process of determining who will be involved, what the program will be etc.
Hence what is posted on the CECAM website (by CECAM, not us) for this is
just a placeholder. We will be finalizing the program and advertising the
workshop proper in a few months. We'll take it into account to try to
include some examples on building and simulating membranes. Thank you for
the suggestion.

All the best
Ross