Re: [AMBER] Problem regarding antechamber

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 08:59:34 -0400

On Tue, May 15, 2012, Asma Abro 28-FBAS/MSBI/F09 wrote:

> I have installed AmberTools12 in my system and I am running antechamber
> with ambertools12 but I am still getting the error. I have checked the
> Variable too, it is not set to wrong location. Can you please suggest me
> something I do to remove the error?

It's hard to be sure what you mean by "the error" you are getting. As I
remember the earlier email, it said that you did not have sqm in
..../amber10/bin. This would be expected, since sqm was not a part of
Amber10. Now you say you have AmberTools12, are are still getting the error,
but the error must be different(?).

Don't be vague! Don't say that "AMBERHOME is correct"; instead tell us
what AMBERHOME really is. Is there an sqm executable in your $AMBERHOME/bin
directory? Do the antechamber test cases pass? Can you cut and paste the
*exact* error message?

....dac