Re: [AMBER] problems with added hydrogens to non standard residue

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:07:55 -0400

On Tue, May 15, 2012, Urszula Uciechowska wrote:

> I developed a lib for a terminal Lysine residue, LYA.mol2. However after
> regarding the parameters,
> I attached the files:
>
> LYA.mol2 - terminal Lysine

This file has atom types that are just "H", "N", "C", etc. These don't
correspond to any atom types that Amber or gaff know about.

> leap.log

The error in this file is in lines like this:

Unit Editor: Could not find bond parameter for: C - H

Basically, Amber doesn't have parameters for the atom types you have in the
LYA.mol2 file. You probably need to generate this residue in a way that uses
atom types Amber understands.

....dac