Re: [AMBER] problems with added hydrogens to non standard residue

From: Urszula Uciechowska <urszula.uciechowska.chem.umu.se>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 13:47:53 +0200

Thank you Francois,

I developed a lib for a terminal Lysine residue, LYA.mol2. However after loading everything together with the peptide.pdb I have still errors regarding the parameters,
I attached the files:

LYA.mol2 - terminal Lysine
MGR.mol2 - sugar-res
pep1_H.pdb - peptide
leap.log

What parameters are missing now? its not very clear from leap.log ...

Thank you in advance for your help

/Urszula