Re: [AMBER] Problem regarding antechamber

From: Asma Abro 28-FBAS/MSBI/F09 <asma.msbi28.iiu.edu.pk>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:25:14 +0500

Dear Prof. Case,

I have installed AmberTools12 in my system and I am running antechamber
with ambertools12 but I am still getting the error. I have checked the
Variable too, it is not set to wrong location. Can you please suggest me
something I do to remove the error?

Would be highly thankful to you as I am stuck to this one point from so
many days.

Best Regards