Re: [AMBER] the command to make the sander running visible

From: Aron Broom <broomsday.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 10:28:02 -0400

I'm not sure, but I suspect you can get it working by doing something like
-o stdout

Then instead of sending the output to the file, it will just print it on
the screen. If you want both, I'm sure there is a way to get that to
happen, but I'm not sure these are AMBER specific questions (at least in
the way I'm answering it), but more linux shell questions.

~Aron

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Acoot Brett <acootbrett.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have tried to use tail, but it does not work
>
> I use the following command, is anything wrong?
> "$AMBERHOME/exe/sander -O -i polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.in -o
> polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.out -c polyAT_vac_init_min.rst -p polyAT_vac.prmtop
> -r polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.rst -x polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.mdcrd tail -f
> polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.out"
>
> It says tail cannot be recognized.
>
> I am looking forward to getting your reply on how to solve the problem.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Acoot

Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student