Re: [AMBER] the command to make the sander running visible

From: Acoot Brett <acootbrett.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 06:10:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I have tried to use tail, but it does not work

I use the following command, is anything wrong?
 "$AMBERHOME/exe/sander -O -i polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.in -o polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.out -c polyAT_vac_init_min.rst -p polyAT_vac.prmtop -r polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.rst -x polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.mdcrd tail -f polyAT_vac_md1_12Acut.out"

It says tail cannot be recognized.

I am looking forward to getting your reply on how to solve the problem.

Cheers,

Acoot