[AMBER] generating non-standard residue

From: ashwini gupta <wini657.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:52:32 +0530

Dear all,

On generating parameters for non-standard residue, I get the following
warning error on building the prmtop and inpcrd file.

Building improper torsion parameters.
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for CR-CV-NA-FE
        atoms are: CE1 CD2 NE2 FE
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for CT-OA-C-O2
        atoms are: CG OE2 CD OE1
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for C*-CN-CB-CA
        atoms are: CG CE2 CD2 CE3
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NA-CA-CN-CB
        atoms are: NE1 CZ2 CE2 CD2
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for CC-CR-NA-FE
        atoms are: CG CE1 ND1 FE
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for C*-CN-CB-CA
        atoms are: CG CE2 CD2 CE3
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NA-CA-CN-CB
        atoms are: NE1 CZ2 CE2 CD2
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for CT-O2-C-OD
        atoms are: CG OE1 CD OE2
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for CT-O2-C-OA
        atoms are: CG OE2 CD OE1

Everything is completed successfully. Considering that I would be
minimizing and equilibrating the structure before production runs , is it
OK to ignore these warning.

Thanks,
Ashwini