Re: [AMBER] Problem in Amber installation

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:49:37 -0400

Without knowing the commands you actually tried and the error messages you got, we can't help.

As a guide, there is a link with instructions on installing AmberTools 1.5 and Amber 11 on http://jswails.wikidot.com -- one of the links is for installing AmberTools 1.5 and Amber 11.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida