Re: [AMBER] assignment of partial charge to fullerene2160

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 04:05:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

> structure and saved the pdb file in order to visualize the structure with
> VMD then the structure showed that all carbon atoms are detached from each
> other i.e. fullerene ball contained only carbon atoms and not any bond.

This could be both a VMD visualisation problem or xleap did not assign the
fullerene bonds correctly. What happens if you load the actual amber
prm&rst files into vmd? Does your mol2 really contain all the bonds?

> Sir I am not able to find whether there is any wrong with my input file or

Neither can we, unless you tell us a bit more about what you did, how you
prepared your file and what output leap gave you.

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher
formerly at the