Re: [AMBER] NAB segmentation fault

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 13:57:16 -0400

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012, Michael F. Bruist wrote:

> I am trying to learn Nucleic Acid Builder. I am simply trying to run
> the sample programs and getting segmentation faults. For example
> program_8 fails. I tried it as follows:
>
> nab -o program_8.exe program_8.nab
> ./program_8.execute

Thanks for pointing this out. What has happened is that the examples in the
manual have not kept pace with changes in the underlying NAB code. We're
going to try to get this all fixed up for the upcoming release. Try the
attached "program_8", which works for me with the lastest codes.

....regards...dac